The wearable made to be hanged from any zipper or pants; jackets, bags, backpacks, etc. It also works as a keychain, although I wouldn't use it that way... we conceptualize it as a jewel and you will not put your jewel with the keys, clicking and poking against them all the time. It will get scratched in a few days
Novelties for this 4th edition of defilterer Krabs:
- We present 2 new shapes; Red Love and Black Uranium,finally arriving to the 10 colors goal^^
- New black rubber to protect from bending and rigidize the stainless steel keychain. even if you sit on your new keyring.
- Upgrading of several colors making them more powerful, dense and brilliant.
- Inner packaging adjust to fix the keychain better so it will be perfectly placed when you open you new little box :)
- Reescaling of the Monster's face to make it fit with the size of the other faces of the family.
- We mantain the aluminium alloy that we have been using since the second edition, the one that made them a more flexible and resistant piece.
Hack for noobs: if you want it to defilter even smoothly and win all the challenges with your friends, gently -and carefully xd- try to open the tip of your Krabs by pulling with your thumbs so that its 2 blades will stop being parallel to be at a small open angle. This way the % of filter that it will grab and compress to deflate will be higher and you will have less risk of making the typical nibble on the filter AKA max fail hahahah The best way to achieve a similar result without deforming your new jewel or loading the parallel lines of your defilter would be to compress the filter with your fingers and, when puncturing the Krabs, it grabs practically the entire filter before extracting it.
Por fin podemos presentar la nueva colección de nuestro invento, el desfiltrador “Krabs by JanoFilters” con más flow y más coleccionables que nuncaaaa!!!
After not having to do the tips, removing the filter from the cig*rette is the most difficult step when it comes to rolling and ... since December 2018 we have not removed a filter with our teeth! So after the success of the first and second editions, we are pleased to present this third edition of defilterers.
After using them for some time, we have been able to collect a few recommendations:
– To defilter: Aim well, put it all the way in (about 2-3mm), squeeze your Krabs and stretch without stopping squeezing.
The optimal sequence of use would be;
1. With the whole cigarette BEFORE ROLLING, extract the filter using the defilterer.
2. Introduce a Jano with the cigar yet to break.
3. Now, break the cigarette and start rolling.
Besides ensuring a good defiltering, if you defilter before rolling, the Jano will enter smoothly whatever your brand of tobacco is and it will be later, when clamping, you will secure the Jano so that it does not escape 😉
– The best point to activate it is as close to the tip as possible. The bending will be carried out by exerting less force, so the gesture is smoother and the piece is less damaged.
– It's easier to extract the filter at the beginning of the process -with the whole cigarette- than at the end -when everything is packed-. The same way as with the bite that we've done our whole life, if you loose it, you will have more problems to remove the filter.
– Like all jewels, it is not advisable to shower with it. Obviously nothing is going to happen to you if you shower 20 times with your Krabs on, but the finishes will lose their splendor more quickly than not doing so.
– Wash it with a damp cloth, should be enough, if the stain is persistent it can be immersed in warm/hot water or alcohol. It is not recommended to clean it with soap and less if it is not PH neutral. (Caustic soda, present in most conventional soaps, is the perfect stripper for the textured matte finishes that we have chosen so DO NOT RUB WITH SOAP AND WATER)
Thank you very much once again to all the people who give us their support and affection every day and thank you very much for the patience that you have had waiting more than a year for this collection ^^